Sunday, September 23, 2007

Reunion Finale - August 11th, 2007

Grandpa Ted shares his remarkable gift for story telling.


The white elephant game begins...what treasures will we all take home with us?


Not only does he tell stories - he can dance, too!


No one likes to end a good party...

What a fun evening of story telling, games and laughter. We ended our reunion with a final family dinner, a cake for the family patriarch and matriarch, heartfelt tributes to the legacy they created in uniting two families, a white elephant gift "exchange," and sweet goodbyes to Grandpa and Grandma. The next morning we all got in our cars and drove down the long winding mountain road.

1 comment:

Melissa Tippets said...

Oh that was SOOO much fun!!! I miss all the family already! I am loving it here at BYU-Idaho, its so pretty1 We had our first snow yesterday, and its very cold, but im hoping that I'll get used to it soon! Love yall!
Melissa