Sunday, January 4, 2009

Bowling at 10 Below Zero


So what do you do when the weather is 10 to 20 degrees below zero? Pack up the family and head on over to the Polar Bowl! We had a great time with Lindsay, Matt and the kids, chowing down on All-American burgers, fries and A and W rootbeer before hitting the lanes. Logan discovered that he has ball skills - he beat everyone on the first game by a mile! The little girls used the bumpers and a nifty metal guide that let them just push the ball down the center of the lane. After lobbing a few into the gutters, I wished I could use the contraption myself! I did manage to break 100, which is always my personal goal when it comes to bowling...
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

deerhollow said...

Lisa! Your family is beautiful! We jumped over via Brady & Danielle-Jed & Melissa's blogs. Hope you don't mind that we took at peek!
Happy New Year!!
Hugs~
The Firth Family

Lisa Weight said...

Hi Firth Family,
Of course I don't mind. It's fun to see what our good friends around the country are up to, isn't it? Happy New Year to all of you!
The Weights

grandma jeannine said...

Great pics, Lisa. I love the one of Ellyn with her expression of concentration. Love you!

Wendoyoublog in Colorado said...

Glad you didn't stay hidden under blankets, the secret is getting out! Not always my choice but when we did, I wished we had gotten out more. Sure miss Alaska....