Sunday, April 25, 2010

California Adventure Land - Day Six of Spring Break




I used an online computer program called "RideMax" that suggested how to maximize ride time and minimize standing in line time at the Disney Parks. It worked like a charm. We saw all the shows, including the spectacular Aladin at California Adventures and didn't miss any of the "must-do" rides. The kids were so good, even after long days on their feet or strapped into the stroller. Kelly and Kristie met us at CA and showed us the ropes over at the Toy Story Mania ride. (I will not reveal my dismal score, but will say in my defense that I was trying to get Ellyn's lazer gun to work.) To this day, Terry and I keep saying, "that was soooo much fun!"
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

We Loved it too! !
We love you Grandma Lisa! Kaiyan keeps talkign about Buzz Lightyear, he even insisted on new Buzz shoes when I went to get him new tennis shoes, and he has yet to even see the movie. I guess that ride made a big impression on his little mind. :)