Yes, they saw, they rode and they conquered! I, on the other hand stood back and took the pictures. (Except for the time I got talked into risking my life on the world's fastest, steepest belly twister - "Ghost Rider," for which, I might add, we stood in line for over ninety minutes! Logan is looking cool at the start of that endless line, but see that two story building in the background? It's chock full of people who are gullible enough to get sucked into waiting for hours on end for a two minute ride.) Knotts Berry Farm is not for the faint of heart, the weak of stomach or the frail of feet.
Here they are - Rachel, Bryce, Logan and Ter on the bumper cars!

3 comments:
Wish we could have stayed! well, almost...:) not sure we could have done the roller coasters when the mickjey mouse toon town almost did us in. :)
Linds
I love the video..especially Terry's mischievous grin as he heads toward Logan.
the look on my face says it all. That roller coaster was terrifying! I literally saw my life flash before my tightly shut eyes. Although I was dead tired and my feet hurt, that was the best vacation ever! We should do it again, minus the scary coasters.
Post a Comment