Family and friends on the road of life...
Looks like you guys got lots of beautiful sunshine this year and did lots of fun things! I wish we could have been there!
I love all the new stuff! San Diego looks like it was little piece of Heaven, and congratulations Logi! I love you little brother!
I haven't looked at blogger in ages. I love all your gorgeous photos, Lisa. Especially the photos of Logan's Eagle Court. Way to go, Logan! I am so proud of you. Grandma
Was Terry the Terry L. Weight that was sustained in conference today?? Just wondering :)Fun to peek in on your family occasionally!Love,The Firths
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Looks like you guys got lots of beautiful sunshine this year and did lots of fun things! I wish we could have been there!
I love all the new stuff!
San Diego looks like it was little piece of Heaven, and congratulations Logi! I love you little brother!
I haven't looked at blogger in ages. I love all your gorgeous photos, Lisa. Especially the photos of Logan's Eagle Court. Way to go, Logan! I am so proud of you. Grandma
Was Terry the Terry L. Weight that was sustained in conference today?? Just wondering :)
Fun to peek in on your family occasionally!
Love,
The Firths
Post a Comment