Sunday, October 17, 2010

Happy Birthday to Logan - September 14



I'm sure many of you have noticed that I'm a little behind on my blog work. I try to keep things somewhat in chronological order, even though I'm days, weeks, and yes, sometimes even months late in posting the pictures and stories of our life's travels.
So here, finally, are the snapshots of Logan's 18th birthday. He didn't want a big party - many of his friends are already at college -we just had a simple family get together. Cute kid, huh? One of his teachers called the other day and the first thing she said was, "Logan is not in trouble." (Sigh of relief on our end.) She just wanted to let us know how hard he was working and what a great attitude he was showing. Music to a parent's ears.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

grandma jeannine said...

Logan is way cool..and so is Rachel. I love you both.

Lindsay said...

You are so cute Logi Bogi!
Your cake looks pretty nummy

love,
sis