Saturday, September 27, 2008
The Big Day - August 16, 2008
Here is the very newly wed couple - Mr. and Mrs. Bryce Weight. Terry performed the ceremony on the shores of Big Lake underneath beautiful sunny skies. Everything went smoothly, despite the fact that our two and a half year old flower girl, Ellyn, threw flowers and then carefully picked them up again as she walked along, making her entrance a looong one. When Ema stopped pulling Kai in the wagon, he wanted out. Jed, the best man, had to fish the ring pillow out of an empty wagon because the distraught ring bearer was being comforted by his mother. Still, Rachel looked lovely and Terry said all the right things. I managed to read a poem without crying (too much) and Bryce looked so proud, touched and happy. Congratulations Rachel and Bryce!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
slow yes, but you have to admit, they were really cute :)
Playing catch up here.....I have enjoyed your series in China, your wedding and all your fun hikes. We miss Alaska so much. Wish I could comment on all of them...but now that we have internet, (moved)I can get my own blog up to date.
Post a Comment